Yummy Chocoladebollen, one of my favourite treats to eat.
- 300 - 400 grams of Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- About 50 grams of Candy melts (whatever colour you'd like)
This recipe makes about 8 - 10 Chocoladebollen.
What you'll need
- Tools for Choux Pastry
- Star Piping Tip
- Acetate Foil or Baking Paper
- (disposable) Piping Bags
- Preheat your over to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a batch of choux pastry.
- Pipe the choux pastry into bigger blobs than you usually would. NOTE: One batch should make about 8 - 10 Moorkoppen.
- Bake the choux pastry for 30 - 35 minutes, then let the Chocoladebollen cool completely.
- Whip up the whipping cream.
- Fill the baked and cooled Chocoladebollen with whipping cream.
- Dip the Chocoladebollen in chocolate ganache and refrigerate until chocolate has set. NOTE: Keep leftover whipped cream in the refrigerator.
- Melt the candy melts and pipe hearts onto acetate foil or baking paper.
- Put leftover whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a star shaped piping tip.
- Pipe some whipped cream on top of each Chocoladebol.
- Place the candy melt hearts on top.
- Keep in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat them.