Delicious strawberry white chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse and brownie. Top it off with any kind of decorations you'd like. YUM!
Remember you can make most of my recipes lactose free, which I always do, you'll just have to get the right ingredients.
What you'll need
What you'll need
- Stainless Steel Heart Baking Tin*
- Cake Board (Ø20 cm)
- Baking Paper
- Pastry Brush
- Tools: Brownie batter
- Tools: Chocolate Mousse
*Mine is from Lares and the broadest part is 18,5 centimetres, from the top center to bottom center of the heart is 15 centimetres and the height is 6 centimetres.
- Bake the ½ batch of brownie batter in the heart shaped baking tin in a preheated 180 degrees Celsius oven for 10 - 20 minutes. NOTE: You can check whether it’s done by inserting a knife in the middle, if it comes out clean your brownie is done baking.
- Remove it from the baking tin once it has completely cooled and place on a cake board, which has been cut into the right size and shape. NOTE: You can place some ganache or buttercream on the board before placing the brownie on top, so it’ll stick.
- Clean the baking tin and place some acetate in it, put the brownie layer back in the tin as well.
- Make the strawberry white chocolate mousse as described in this recipe, you’ll have to make ½ batch, and let it set in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before adding on the next layer. Then make the white chocolate mousse, as described in this recipe, also ½ batch, and let it set in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before adding on the next layer. Continue until you have 5 strawberry white chocolate mousse layers and 3 white chocolate mousse layers. In between you need to make sure to let it set in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before adding on the next layer. NOTE: It needs to be firm enough not to mix with the layer above it.
- Once you’re done with all 8 mousse layers let it all set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the strawberry and white chocolate mousse cake from its mould and remove the acetate.
- Optional decoration: decorate with fresh strawberries, dark chocolate ganache and white chocolate shavings.