Yummy and not that hard to make: Delicious Strawberry & Oreo No Bake Cheese Cake
What you'll need
- 10 Finely Crushed Oreos
- 25 grams of Butter
- 140 grams of White Chocolate
- 150 grams of Strawberry Puree*
- 100 grams of Cream Cheese**
- 80 grams of Whipping Cream
- 6 Finely Crushed Oreos
- 50 - 100 Whipping Cream
- About 10 - 15 Strawberries for decoration
*Puree and sieve about 200 grams of Sliced Fresh Strawberries
**Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature6 Finely Crushed Oreos 50 - 100 Whipping Cream About 10 - 15 Strawberries for decoration *Puree and sieve about 200 grams of Sliced Fresh Strawberries
What you'll need
- Electric Mixer
- Big Mixing Bowl
- Heat Proof Bowl
- Silicone Spatula
- Cake Ring (14 cm)
- Acetate Foil
- Cake Board (18 or 20 cm)
- Finely crush the oreos and melt the butter.
- Combine oreos and melted butter and press into the brownie pan.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least an hour.
- Line the sides of the cake ring with acetate.
- Melt the white chocolate, in a heat proof bowl, and let it cool to room temperature.
- Whip up the whipping cream to a stiff peak consistency.
- Whip together the cream cheese and strawberry puree, then add the white chocolate and combine well.
- Gently fold in half the whipped cream, then the other half until well incorporated.
- Pour a little into the brownie pan and place strawberries (crowns cut off) into the cheesecake.
- Pour or pipe the rest into the prepared cake pan.
- Sieve over Oreo crumbs.
- Refrigerate, preferably overnight to make sure it's firm.
- Optional: Decorate further with oreos and whipped cream.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!