Happy Oreo day! Enjoy these tasty Oreo brownies.
- Ingredients for Brownie Batter*
- About 34 Oreo's
*Replace the cocoa with dark cocoa and add 20 grams of sugar.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare brownie batter, using dark cocoa and 200 grams of sugar instead of 180 grams of sugar.
- Place half of the brownie batter into a prepared brownie pan, lined with baking paper.
- Spread out the batter evenly and place Oreos into the batter.
- Pour over the rest of the brownie batter and spread evenly.
- Cut and crumble remaining oreos and place on top of the brownie batter, pressing them in slightly.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.