Simple yet beautiful treats for any babyshower, or really any occasion you'd like.
Remember you can make most of my recipes lactose free, which I always do, you'll just have to get the right ingredients.
- 2 Batches of Vanilla Cake
- 300 grams of Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Sprinkles (pink or blue)
- Food Colouring (pink or blue)
What you'll need
- Chilled: Whisk Attachment(s)
- Chilled: Mixing Bowl
- Electric Mixer
- Baking Paper
- Baking Pan (38,7 cm x 26 cm x 1,9 cm)
- Small Spatula (or other tool to spread cake batter)
- (disposable) Piping Bag
- 20 Heart Push Pops
- Optional: Fondant Ball Tool
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare your baking pan by brushing some butter into it and then placing baking paper in it.
- Divide the vanilla cake batter into three equal portions.
- Colour each a different shade of the same colour. NOTE: You can make these any colour you'd like.
- Evenly spread out one of the colours of cake batter in the cake pan.
- Bake the cake for 10 minutes.
- Repeat with the other two colours of batter.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Cut out shapes using the heart push pops.
- Whip up the whipping cream with vanilla extract and place in a piping bag.
- Assemble as shown in the video, layering the cake and whipped cream. NOTE: You can use a fondant ball tool to press the cake into the heart push pops, but you could also just use your fingers.
- Add sprinkles on top.