Whether you like original, red velvet, cinnamon bun, original or any other flavour of Oreo: These no-bake oreo cheesecakes are a delicious and fun treat!
Remember you can make most of my recipes lactose free, which I always do, you'll just have to get the right ingredients.
What you'll need
- 4x 2 Finely Crushed OREO Cookies (any flavour)
- 4x 5 grams of Butter
- 250 grams of Cream Cheese*
- 50 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 150 grams of Whipping Cream (Chilled)
- 4x 2 Crushed OREO Cookies (any flavour)
- Optional: 10 grams of Sprinkles (for Birthday Cake flavour)
- White Chocolate Ganache (20 grams of Whipping Cream : 60 grams of White Chocolate)
- Dark or Milk Chocolate Ganache (20 grams of Whipping Cream : 60 grams of Dark or Milk Chocolate)
- Optional: Red Food Colouring
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Optional: Cinnamon & Sugar
- A little Cream Cheese Buttercream or Whipped Cream
- 4x 1 Oreo Cookie (of each flavour)
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
What you'll need
- 4 Dessert Ring Moulds (⌀ 7,5cm)*
- Acetate Strips (at least 5,5cm high)
- Aluminium Foil
- Food Processor or Sandwich Bag and Rolling Pin
- Spoon or Silicone Spatula
- Electric Mixer
- Whisk Attachment(s)
- (Disposable) Piping Bag(s)
- Star Piping Tip
*Mine were 5,5 cm high.
- Prepare dessert ring mould by placing it on top of some aluminium foil and folding that up, to seal.
- Add Acetate strip on the inside of your ring mould.
- Crush up 2, or about 20 grams of, Oreo cookies of each kind or 8 of one kind to fine crumbs. NOTE: You don't have to remove the filling.
- Melt 5 grams of butter, for each kind or 20 grams for one kind, and add to the crumbs, mix well.
- Press this mixture into your prepared ring mould and refrigerate until set. NOTE: You can continue with the next steps, once your cheesecake filling is done the cookies should be set.
- Crush up 2, or about 20 grams of, Oreo cookies of each kind or 8 of one kind into chunks.
- Whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add chilled whipping cream and whip up until you get a stiff mixture.
- Divide the filling into four equal portions. NOTE: Unless you want to only make one kind of OREO cheesecake, then you don't have to divide it.
- Stir Oreo cookie chunks into filling.
- Fill up the moulds.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Prepare the Chocolate Ganache you'd like to use and pour it on top.
- Refrigerate for another 2 hours.
- Remove the dessert ring and acetate foil.
- Top off with more whipped cream or Cream Cheese Buttercream and another Oreo cookie, if you'd like.