Simple yet yummy chocolate wreaths.
- 100 grams of Butter*
- 250 grams of White Chocolate
- Green Chocolate Food Colouring
- 100 grams of White Chocolate
- Optional: Edible Decorations (mini Smarties or M&Ms)
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
What you'll need
- Heat Proof Bowl
- Silicone Spatula
- 1 Cutting Board, A4 Size
- Acetate Sheet
- Whisk Attachment(s)
- Electric Mixer
- Big Mixing Bowl
- 1 or more (Disposable) Piping bag(s)
- Piping Tip
- Whip up butter until light and fluffy.
- Melt the bigger amount of chocolate.
- Once melted add the green chocolate food colouring and mix well.
- Add the smaller amount of chocolate, stir through and wait for all of it to have melted.
- Let the melted chocolate cool to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together butter and melted chocolate.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag and pipe chocolate wreaths.
- Optional: Decorate.
- Refrigerate until set.
TIP: If you add the chocolate at a higher temperature the mixture will be too runny, but if you place the mixture in the refrigerator for a little while it will firm up again.