With just a little summer left to go I figured let's have some fruity desserts!
Remember you can make most of my recipes lactose free, which I always do, you'll just have to get the right ingredients.
What you'll need
- Chilled: Mixing Bowl
- Chilled: Whisk Attachment(s)
- Electric Mixer
- Palette Knife
- (Disposable) Piping bag(s)
- Star Tip Piping Nozzle
- 6-10 Glasses or Cups*
*Dependent on how big the cups or glasses are.
- Cut the cakes into pieces that'll fit into a glass or see through container.
- Cool your whisk attachment(s) and bowl in the refrigerator.
- Whip up some whipping cream. NOTE: You'll need 200 - 400 grams of whipping cream for one flavour cake.
- Build the cakes, alternating cake and whipped cream layers.
- Decorate with some more whipped cream, a chocolate butterfly and pocky sticks, brushed with gold food colouring powder.